IMPORTANT NEWS: Corona virus.
Because of the very special situation the Practice had te take measures to prevent the further spread of Coronavirus and to make sure the medical care will stay available. This is done together with all GP’s and GGD in Amsterdam.
- No more walk-in (08:00-09:00)
- We are open for emergency only!
- We ask you to call or mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) the practice for all questions. Do not come to the practice
- There is enough capacity to answer all calls/emails. We can also do a video consultation. We are available for emergency.
- •Laboratory is possible at Olympiaplein 142 between 08:00-10:30, don’t go if you have any symptoms of the Coronavirus.
- If you have any mouth masks (FFP1, FFP2, FFP3) at home please bring them to the practice there is an enormous shortage.
- For up to date information: www.rivm.nl
- We cannot test for Corona in the practice, this is done by the GGD. They only test in high-risk patients because of a shortage of tests. Do you have respiratory complaints like coughing, sore throat, common cold with or without a fever? Then stay at home and limit your contact with others. And don’t visit elderly people. You DON’T need to be tested.
Contact us when you get trouble breathing, or when you get very sick.
Again, we hope these measures are for a short time. We will do our very best to keep healthcare going on.
CHECK our website for up-to-date information.
Team Valeriusplein and Olympiaplein.